Visiting caravans and motorhomes can be driven on the roads subject to a permit and are restricted to one journey to, and one journey from, the campsite to the port. Caravans must remain on the designated camp sites of Rozel Camping Park and Beuvelande Campsite for the period of the permit.
Special dispensation has been given allowing motorhomes to circulate on the Island on a daily basis but MUST return to the designated campsite each night. (Drivers should be aware that many of Jersey's roads are narrow and may have limited access).
Cars used for towing caravans may be used in the normal way on the Island's roads.
Maximum of one month per caravan/motorhome.
Towed caravan including the towing vehicle or motorhome 2.3m (this includes any fitting on or attached to the vehicle but excludes mirrors and indicators).
- Caravan - 6.7 m (excluding the means of attachment to the towing vehicle).
- Motorhome - 9.3 m
- Combination - Caravan and towing vehicle 16.50m (to include any projection to the front or rear of the vehicle).
The permit must be displayed in the window of the unit clearly showing the dates for which the permit is valid.
Full third party insurance must be in force for the full duration of the stay and documents proving ownership must be carried.
Jersey campsites do not currently have 'Drive Over' drains for blackwater sewage
- Contact the campsite of your choice.
- The campsite proprietor will take full details of booking on the approved form.
- The campsite proprietor or approved agent makes the reservation with the sea carrier.
- The confirmed booking detail is sent to Jersey Tourism.
- A permit is issued, in triplicate, which is then returned to the campsite proprietor.
- The campsite proprietor sends full details to you with 2 copies of the permit. Keeping one for their own records.
- One copy of the permit will be given to the sea carrier at time of departure, one document is kept in full display in the window of the unit.
There are regulations governing caravan entry and length of stay. Two campsites can accommodate caravans, these are Rozel Camping Park and Beuvelande Campsite.
Caravan owners who wish to visit the Island should make their arrangements directly with the campsite of their choice.