The Lieutenant-Governor and / or his wife regularly host events at Government House and visit organisations and charities. These events / visits are usually to celebrate a major special occasion or anniversary.
You can make a request for an event / visit by emailing the Office of the Lieutenant-Governor. Please include the:
- purpose of the proposed event / visit
- name of the organisation or charity
- name and full contact details of the person making the request
- proposed date / preferred timescale
- type of event
- proposed number of guests (for events at Government House only)
- location of event (for visits only)
Requests will be considered at upcoming weekly planning meetings.