The following terms and conditions relate to the Visit Jersey Curiously Brit…(ish) competition 2022.
The promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter (Visit Jersey), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
The Promoter is Visit Jersey Limited, a company registered in Jersey with registration number 116716 whose registered office is 3rd Floor Commercial House, 3 Commercial Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RU.
1. Enter your email address for the chance to win a two night break to Jersey.
2. The competition runs from 26 December 2021 and closes on 17 April 2022 (the “Promotional Period”). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Once you have entered your email address, you will automatically be entered into the free prize draw.
3. The number of entries is limited to one person per email address.
4. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. The prize winner must be at least 18 years at time of winning the competition prize and a UK resident.
5. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed for whatever reason.
6. The competition prize is a two-night break to Jersey for two people, staying at the 4* Club Hotel & Spa, including return flights with Jet2.com from an airport that Jet2.com operates from (Birmingham, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle).
The prize is valid between April to Oct 31 2022 (excluding the months of July and August). The prize, including travel and accommodation are all subject to availability at the time of booking. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the whole or any part of the prize for one of equal or greater value.
7. Any sharing including #JerseyCI, and #TheIslandBreak must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent. It must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant). If you submit any content that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
8. No communications or correspondence will be entered into regarding the moderator’s decision.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the competition closing date. The winner must claim their prize within the terms set. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
10. The winner’s details (name and country) will be made available on request, with express permission of the winner, to those writing to Visit Jersey, Commercial House, 3 Commercial Street, 3rd Floor, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RU for 28 days after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
11. Entrants may be invited to participate in publicity arising from this promotion, although they are under no obligation to do so and will only participate with their express consent.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other organisation other than Visit Jersey Limited.
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a Force Majeure; war, civil or military disturbance, epidemic, pandemic, act of God, act of Government or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Jersey Law.