A European-style grand brasserie located in a restored historic building in Jersey's town centre. Formerly a Victorian gentlemen's' club, Banjo now boasts two individually-decorated restaurants, four boutique hotel bedrooms, and a beautiful cocktail bar.
- Online buchen
Küche: Gourmet | Fusion | Meeresfrüche & Fisch | Vegetarisch | Vegan
Retaining the original features of 8 Beresford Street, Banjo, a former Victorian gentlemen's club, has been fully restored into a grand European-style brasserie. With two dining rooms, each with their own unique style, and a beautiful cocktail bar with a stunning atrium roof, Banjo's design has been inspired by some of the most stunning urban restaurants and bars around the world.
Whether it's a lazy lunch after a morning of retail therapy, or a romantic dinner date on a cosy evening, you'll find your perfect escape at Banjo. Choose from delicious fish, meat, vegan or vegetarian dishes, then unwind with a glass of wine or your favourite cocktail. With four luxury boutique bedrooms on site, you can even stay over to extend your experience.
Wir haben ganzjährig geöffnet.
|Montag:||11:00 - 00:00|
|Dienstag:||11:00 - 00:00|
|Mittwoch:||11:00 - 00:00|
|Donnerstag:||11:00 - 00:00|
|Freitag:||11:00 - 00:00|
|Samstag:||11:00 - 00:00|
- Route 1: Liberation Station - Gorey Pier
- Route 1A: Liberation Station - Gorey Pier
- Route 1G: Liberation Station - Gorey Pier
- Route 2: Liberation Station - St. Catherine
- Route 2A: Liberation Station - St. Catherine
- Route 3: Liberation Station - Jersey Zoo
- Route 4: Liberation Station - Bonne Nuit Bay
- Route 5: Liberation Station - St. John's Church
- Route 7: Liberation Station - St. John's Church
- Route 8: Liberation Station - Plémont
- Route 9: Liberation Station - Grève De Lecq
- Route 12A: Liberation Station – Corbière
- Route 13: Liberation Station - Jersey Zoo
- Route 14: Liberation Station – St. Brelade's Bay
- Route 15: Liberation Station - Jersey Airport
- Route 16: Liberation Station - Liberation Station
- Route 19: Liberation Station - La Pouquelaye
- Route 21: Liberation Station - Liberation Station
- Route 22: Liberation Station - L'Etacq
- Route X22: Liberation Station - L'Etacq
- Route 23: Liberation Station - Jersey Zoo
- Route 28: Liberation Station - La Mare Wine Estate
As an historic listed building, please be aware that some areas of Banjo may be unsuitable for those with limited mobility. We do have an internal lift, accessible toilets, and an alternative entrance: please contact us in advance of your visit so that we can arrange to assist you in accessing the building.
- Accessible toilets
- Lift or stairlift
- Partial wheelchair access
- Partially suitable for visitors with limited mobility
8 Beresford Street