Arts & cultures | Famille
Royal Pearls – Jubilee Exhibition
Come and discover the fascinating stories behind the Queen’s beloved pearls. The replicas of her exquisite collection of pearls will be on display from May 16 to Sunday June 05 at Jersey Pearl St. Ouen.
- Entrée gratuite
- Gratuit pour les enfants
The Duke, our Queen (as we say in Jersey) has maintained a lifelong love affair with pearls and is rarely seen without them. To celebrate 70 years of HRH Queen Elizabeth II’s reign, we’ve created an exhibition of seven replica pearl necklaces that she’s worn over the decades and everyone is invited to try them on. Pearls gifted to her by her father and grandfather, Hanoverian pearls that once belonged to Mary Queen of Scots, or Queen Anne and Queen Caroline.
The vast and invaluable collection of royal pearls is filled with sentimental and historical riches and selecting seven key pieces to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee turned into a fascinating hunt for captivating stories which we are delighted to share with our visitors.
Ouvert toute l'année
- Animaux acceptés
- Accès fauteuil roulant
Our spacious showroom allows full access even when busy. Large turning circles and flat fronted cabinets enable closeup browsing suitable for buggies, wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
The entrance to our spacious Café and Terrace is connected to the main venue with two steps or a short ramp. The Café and Terrace has no fixed tables or chairs.
- Accessible parking or drop-off point
- Accessible toilets
- Level access
- Level access from entrance to reception
- Level access to all public areas
- Level access to bar
- Level access to dining room, cafe or restaurant
- Level access to leisure facilities
- Level access to main entrance
- Level access to one or more bedrooms
- Partial wheelchair access
- Ramp to main entrance
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Wheelchairs or mobility aids provided
Five Mile Road
Grande Route Des Mielles