Arts & cultural | Food & drink | Seizoensgebonden | Participant
Meet The Winemaker Tour
Get ready for an unforgettable experience as we take you on a journey through the fascinating world of winemaking. Hosted by our expert winemaker, you will taste La Mare wines, explore our vineyards, tour our winery and distillery and relax in the Garden Room while enjoying a refreshing drink and grazing platter.
- Seasonal opening
- Booking needed
Price: starting at £60
The Meet the Winemaker Tour promises an unforgettable experience for wine enthusiasts and novices alike. From the flavourful tastings to the intimate conversations with the Winemaker, every moment is thoughtfully curated to provide an enriching and enjoyable experience.
The Meet the Winemaker Tour Includes:
• Welcome glass of Le Mourier Sparkling Wine
• Walk in the vineyards
• Full Flight Wine Tasting of 3 wines: red, white and rosé in the Winery
• Tour of the Alembic Charentais Cognac Still
• Half a bottle of La Mare red, white or rosé to enjoy with your grazing plate
• Sharing platter of canapes, breadsticks, olives, cheeses and charcuterie. Options available; meat platter, vegetarian or vegan
• 2-Way “Conversation” with the Winemaker
We are open:
August, September, October
We understand that accessibility is essential for all our guests, and we take pride in providing a welcoming environment for everyone. Our estate is designed to be wheelchair-friendly, ensuring that everyone can navigate the grounds comfortably. Please call 01534 481178 for more information.Read more on our website
- Partial wheelchair access
- Partially suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
La Mare Wine Estate
La Rue de la Hougue Mauger
You might also like
La Mare Wine Estate is a hidden gem nestled amidst the picturesque parish of St Mary. With free entry and ample parking, the estate extends a warm welcome to all whatever the weather. Join one of their Tour and Tasting Experiences, relax and refuel in the Vineyard Cafe and stock up on Genuine Jersey treats in the Cellar Gift shop.
Come and enjoy beautiful food amongst the natural beauty of Jersey's only vineyard. The Vineyard Café overlooks breathtaking vineyards and offers delicious food from 10.30am - 4.30pm seven days a week. They serve breakfasts, brunches, lunches and afternoon teas and glasses of the wine, cider and spirits produced at the estate.