Hôtel | Résidences
The Biarritz Hotel has unrivalled views with private access to Jersey's premier beach and commands an elevated position in a peaceful corner of magnificent St. Brelade's Bay. The hotel is on a well served bus route, with ample parking, and is renowned for the highest level of customer care, excellent food and hospitality.
- Ouverture saisonnière
Prix: £150 - £230
With panoramic views across St. Brelade's Bay, The Biarritz enjoys one of the finest terraces in Jersey. Descending from the terrace is private access through floral landscaped gardens. We offer superb en suite accommodation, most with sea views and balconies and beautifully appointed restful public areas. The Biarritz has a 60 year history of the best in customer care, fine home cooked food and hospitality. Meals are served in the air-conditioned restaurant and snacks are available in the café and on the outstanding terrace. Located on a bus route, travel around the island is made easy. St. Helier is also just a 15 minute drive away, with a multitude of shops and cafés on route. The vibrant St. Aubin's is also just a 15 minute stroll away.
Nous sommes ouverts:
April, May, June, July, August, September, October
- Accès fauteuil roulant
The Biarritz Hotel has a disabled lift from the car park to the hotel's reception. We offer single and double rooms, that have wetrooms, that are suitable for limited mobility. We also have, on site, shower stools and raised seats if required.
- Accessible parking or drop-off point
- Accessible toilets
- Level access
- Level access from entrance to reception
- Level access to all public areas
- Level access to dining room, cafe or restaurant
- Level access to main entrance
- Level access to one or more bedrooms
- Lift or stairlift
- Partial wheelchair access
- Partially suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Wet room or level entry shower