Pomme d’Or Hotel
Overlooking Liberation Square and St. Helier marina the four-star Pomme d'Or Hotel combines its strong tradition of guest hospitality and care with a contemporary, metropolitan design which is perfect for both the leisure and business traveller.
- Free cancellation
- No prepayment
Price: £95 - £175
With spacious rooms, designed and furnished to provide a relaxing stay, each room has free Wi-Fi, HD satellite TV, 24 hour room service and a selection of twin or double king size beds. Rooms are air-conditioned, non-smoking and accessible by lift. With cotton bed linen, plump duvets and quadruple glazing, you’ll enjoy a peaceful sanctuary from busy days spent enjoying Jersey. The hotel boasts the relaxed Harbour Room Restaurant and the vibrant Café Bar on the ground floor.
We are open all year round.
- Wheelchair access
- Route 1: Liberation Station - Gorey Pier
- Route 1A: Liberation Station - Gorey Pier
- Route 2: Liberation Station - St. Catherine
- Route 2A: Liberation Station - St. Catherine
- Route 3: Liberation Station - Jersey Zoo
- Route 4: Liberation Station - Bonne Nuit Bay
- Route 5: Liberation Station - St. John's Church
- Route 7: Liberation Station - St. John's Church
- Route 8: Liberation Station - Plémont
- Route 9: Liberation Station - Grève De Lecq
- Route 12A: Liberation Station - Corbière
- Route 13: Liberation Station - Jersey Zoo
- Route 14: Liberation Station - St. Brelade's Bay
- Route 15: Liberation Station - Jersey Airport
- Route 16: Liberation Station - Liberation Station
- Route 19: Liberation Station - La Pouquelaye
- Route 21: Liberation Station - Liberation Station
- Route 22: Liberation Station - L'Etacq
- Route X22: Liberation Station - L'Etacq
- Route 23: Liberation Station - Jersey Zoo
- Route 28: Liberation Station - La Mare Wine Estate
For more details on accessibility in the Pomme d'Or Hotel please contact our reservations team on [email protected].
- Accessible parking or drop-off point
- Accessible toilets
- Level access
- Level access to bar
- Level access to dining room, cafe or restaurant
- Lift or stairlift
- Partial wheelchair access
- Ramp to main entrance
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
Pomme d'Or Hotel
Offers and events
The JSPCA will be holding A Night of Autumn Wonder in the Golden Apple Suite of the Pomme d’Or Hotel as a fundraising event and to celebrate the work we do with wildlife across the island. Enjoy drinks on arrival, a delicious 3-course menu with music from Autumn Leaves, followed by a fabulous raffle. Then it's time to put on your dancing shoes!
Nov 11 2023
Fresh on the heels of his critically acclaimed memoirs, Nailing It, Montana’s transatlantic messenger returns with new rants, knife-edge observations, thrilling musical interludes and an ever-formidable knack for laughs on the fly. You’ll pay for the whole seat, but you’ll only need the edge of it. Get your tickets early to avoid disappointment!
Nov 03 2023
Join us for a monthly early evening session with one of the greatest living blues harmonica players, Giles Robson and our world class mixologists at The Porter's Store. Located in one of Jersey’s most stylish and sophisticated boutique bars, we're proud to present an early evening of luxurious cocktails and world leading blues music.
Oct 26 2023 ‐ Dec 21 2023
You might also like
An elegant, relaxed restaurant, light and airy with magnificent views across Liberation Square to the marina. The buffet service at breakfast and dinner offers an ever-evolving selection of seasonal dishes, using local produce wherever possible.
The Merton is Jersey's number one family resort hotel with fantastic facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, a fitness centre with steam room and sauna, the FlowRider surf wave, restaurants, bars, live entertainment venue, games zone, kids club and more.
Delicious Italian inspired cuisine. Enjoy lunch or dinner in the light and airy atrium setting, or outside on the sheltered floral terrace - enjoy the garden views. Our classic recipe pastas, pizzas, desserts and seasonal lobster salad are all house specialities, with plenty of other mouth-watering, local produce items on offer.
Dating from 1674 and nestled within the 'green lanes' of the countryside, the hotel offers a unique blend of luxury and traditional Jersey charm. Recently refurbished to the highest standards, the bedrooms are oozing charm, character and stunning design using the finest blends of colours, textures and fabrics.
An AA Rosette award winner, the restaurant is spacious and beautifully appointed - overlooking the terrace and garden. The great value table d'hote and à la carte menus feature local produce and seafood and are beautifully presented. With great food, expertly cooked and served by friendly waiting staff, there’s no secret to our success.
Come and join us for a cool drink or a delicious meal, and enjoy the magnificent views over St. Ouen's Bay from the terrace of our iconic beach bar. For more than 50 years 'The Splash' has been the home of surfing on the island - this is reflected in the relaxed atmosphere and menu that truly offers something for everyone.