A boutique restaurant located on the east of the island overlooking Mont Orgueil Castle and the harbour of Gorey. Casual fine dining with plenty of local shellfish and seafood on offer, as well as meat and vegetarian options. Fruits de mer platters will be available during the summer months.
- Book online
Cuisine: Gourmet | Seafood | Vegetarian | Vegan
Whitewashed walls, contemporary interior, stunning terrace, friendly service, and awesome food! Sumas has been a market leader in casual fine dining since 1997. The menu focuses on seasonal and local produce with shellfish such as hand dived scallops, oysters, crab and lobster playing a major part, but not forgetting meat lovers, vegetarians and vegans.
We have been featured in the Michelin Guide, the AA Guide and the Good Food Guide for over 20 years.
We are open all year round.
|Tuesday:||12:00 - 20:30|
|Wednesday:||18:00 - 20:30|
|Thursday:||12:00 - 20:30|
|Friday:||12:00 - 20:30|
|Saturday:||12:00 - 20:30|
- Family friendly
- Accessible toilets
- Level access from entrance to reception
- Level access to all public areas
- Level access to bar
- Level access to dining room, cafe or restaurant
- Level access to main entrance
- Partial wheelchair access
- Partially suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Wheelchair access throughout
Le Mont De Gouray